READY TO EMBARK ON FXUA JOURNEY?
In support of the university’s mission, the Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (MSAIML) is designed to appeal to a broad range of individuals. The program balances theory with practice, offers an extensive set of traditional and state-of-the-art courses, and provides the necessary flexibility to accommodate students with various backgrounds, including computer professionals who want to expand their understanding of AI & ML, as well as individuals whose undergraduate degrees are not in Computer Science but wish to broaden their knowledge in AI & ML.
- Apply AI and ML algorithms to draw inferences, design smart application to solve real-world problems, and to automate the development of AI systems and components.
- Model human behaviors to develop Human-AI systems and evaluate their performance.
- Improve overall integrated system performance to influence human performance and learning.
- Apply social, ethical, and legal principles of technologies and their applications in the AI and ML field.
- Communicate effectively individually or in cross-functional teams.
- AI Specialist
- Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning-Scientist
- AWS Machine Learning Engineer
- Robotic Process Automation Programmer
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Robotics Programmer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Instructor at a college or university teaching AI and ML in addition to Computer Science courses
ASSOCIATED MICROCREDENTIALS :
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer: (ALMLE)
- AI Specialist (AISP)
- AWS Machine Learning Engineer (AWSMLE)
- Robotic Process Automation Programmer (RPAP)