Fairfax University of America’s mission is to educate students from all over the world through a highly qualified, diverse faculty and staff while striving to provide programs at the graduate, undergraduate, and certificate level that engender the intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity urgently needed in the global community with a commitment to providing students with the knowledge to achieve excellence in research, scholarship, and creative endeavors.
FXUA Learning Outcomes
Upon graduation from Fairfax University of America, students will be able to:
- Think critically and creatively
- Communicate effectively in speech & in writing
- Demonstrate leadership and expertise in a scholarly discipline, and understand that discipline in relation to the larger world
- Work productively as individuals and in groups
- Use reason to make decisions based on an understanding of ethics and a respect for diversity to make a positive contribution to society.
“To foster an empowering learning community that elevates personal and professional growth to inspire students to be transformative leaders in today’s multi-dimensional, global society.”