• DM – Doctor of Management
Colorado Technical University
• MBA – Technology Management
University of Phoenix
BBA – Bachelor of Art: Applied Computer Science.
• University of District of Columbia
- Information Technology Services management
- Career Counselling & Mentoring
- Course development
- Education and Enterprise Consulting.
- Human Capital Development in Africa – Issues and Governance
- Education Modalities for Adults in developing economies.
- The promise and prospects of E Governance – why and why not?
- Basic and advanced Business management courses
- Introductory and advanced course levels for project management education
- Courses associated with the professional credentialing in Project Management.
- Strategic Management courses
- Emerging business tools and techniques – related topics of; Risk management, Implementation approaches as well as paradigms of Market dynamics.
Gathering Your Research Data Overseas: Six helpful points you need to consider. https://www.amazon.com/Gathering-Your-Research-Data-Overseas-ebook/dp/B01AS7NS6C
All you Ever Wanted to Know About Friendship: Learn to be a friend… 2016
Business Process Consulting: Beijing, China 2009
Utilizing Conceptual Framework of Action Research Methodology to address Organization Change process I participated in an Action Research (AR) Consultative workshop between Colorado Technical University – Doctoral program, and a Chinese firm. The objective was to introduce AR approach for addressing emerging needs of the firm and the processes for implementing enterprise-wide changes.
Resolve Consulting llc – OWNER.
Resolve Consulting LLC provides consulting services through a web of highly informed professionals from diverse Information technology, Management, Technical, and Organizational work experiences. Our collective knowledge scope could be applied in solving some of the challenges in today’s business management and technology services provisioning.
Member IRB Committee, FXUA
- COBIT-F v 4.0; Foundation Certified 2011
- ITIL: v3 Expert Certified 2010
- PMP: Project Management Professional 2007
- Organization Development & Change (odnetwork.org 2012
- Academy of Management (aom.org) 2009
- ITSMFUSA (itsmfusa.org); I 2005
Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org)
Fairfax University of America
4401 Village Drive 2nd Floor
Fairfax, VA 22030