Fairfax University of America allows individuals to professionally develop their marketability through our PM Certification Training Programs in CAPM, PMP, and PMI-ACP. Other exam prep courses are provided, including, SCRUM-PSM, SAFe-SA, and ITIL. With its place in the 21st century workplace, PMI certification is globally-acknowledged and contributes to higher earning potential.
CERTIFICATION DISCLAMER FXUA cannot guarantee an individual’s course or Certification Exam success as it depends on the individual’s focus, effort, participation, and exam preparation. FXUA will offer coaching services after each failed Certification Exam attempt up to two times for a third attempt without additional fee.
Predicted growth in Project Management jobs(Depart. of Labor Growth Stats)
- According to PMI, 700,000 more project management jobs are predicted by 2020
- PMI also predicts that 15.7 million more project management roles be created by 2020
Industries where PMI Certification is required:
- Information Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Construction Management
- Business Consulting
Why Project Management Training at FXUA?
- FXUA is conveniently located in Fairfax, VA
- FXUA is a recognized member of R.E.P under PMI
- Training courses are approved by PMI
- One to four day courses are conveniently scheduled on weekdays and weekends for busy professionals
- Coaching and additional support is offered for up to three exam attempts
- Opportunity to enroll in FXUA’s MBA programs and receive course waiver
- Certified World Class Instructors incorporate cross-cultural experience in the classroom