There are two student study rooms available in the FXUA Library for student use. In order to reserve a room, please visit the circulation desk when entering the library to make a reservation. In addition, there are several computer workstations and powered tables available for student use inside the library.
In addition to the library facilities as study space, students are permitted and encouraged to use all available classrooms as study rooms when classroom space is available. You do not need to make a reservation to use unoccupied classrooms as study rooms. The Registrar’s Office updates and posts the schedule of classes outside each room and you can use this schedule to find out if a room is available.
Study Room Policies
- Available classrooms may be used as study rooms on a first-come, first-served basis and no reservation is required.
- Electronic equipment may be used only in accordance with the following conditions:
- Wires which are already plugged in may not be unplugged
- Computers and projectors should be switched off properly after use
- Personal computers may not be connected to the projector
- Rooms should be left in clean and proper conditions.
We hope you will take advantage of these rooms and that they will be a great contribution to your studies at FXUA.