READY TO EMBARK ON YOUR FXUA JOURNEY?
The Graduate Certificate in Project Management is uniquely different from the Master’s Degree in Project Management or the MBA with a specialization in Project Management in two areas: The focus of a Graduate Certificate in Project Management is on strategic outcomes rather than organizational strategic outcomes, and certificate courses are aligned principally to the core processes and knowledge areas found in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Manage the initiation of projects and planning of activities that accurately forecast project costs, timeline, and quality.
- Implement processes for successful resource, communication, and risk and change management.
- Demonstrate effective project execution and control techniques that result in successful projects.
- Conduct project closure activities and obtain formal project acceptance.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ethics and professional responsibility. The GCPM degree program is earned by completing the program course requirements of 18 semester credit hours.
The GCPM program develops the foundation for continuing education and leadership in all fields of business and administration. Graduates of the GCPM Program can anticipate jobs in the following types of careers at the management and director level:
- Construction Manager
- Cost Estimator
- General and Operations Manager
- Industrial Production Manager
- Management Consultant
- Procurement Manager
- Project developer
- Project Specialist
- Project Manager