$1,000 – up to $3,000 to be divided by two consecutive semesters
Spring, Summer I, and Fall
Who can apply:
Undergraduate and graduate students (domestic and international). Prospective and current students – on-campus.
Learning occurs not only inside the classroom but outside as well. This scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated superior talent and experiences outside the classroom. This should include, but is not limited to, experience in the fields of athletics, music, and art. Candidates’ professional experiences are also valued.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following qualification:
- Must apply for one of FXUA’s on-campus undergraduate or graduate program
- Must enroll in at least two courses (Graduate program) or three courses (Undergraduate program) per semester
- Must be able to show significant excellence and experience related to a demonstrated talent, achievement and/or career field.
- Must be in good academic standing and meet a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement (on a 4.0 scale).
Complete applications must include all of the following:
- Scholarship application form (applicant portal or student portal)
- Secondary or higher education transcript.
- Personal statement of at least 500 words detailing talent and achievements in essay format. The talent and experiences must be measurable achievements and not just recreational in nature.
- Official proof of awards, certificates of achievement, licenses, or link(s) to videos demonstrating applicant’s talent.