- Online Application Form, $20 application fee
- Your Official Scanned Color Copy of your High School Diploma or equivalent
- Your Official Scanned Color Copy of your High SchoolTranscripts from all high schools you have attended (if applicable). . Transcripts must be the scanned color copy of the original/ notarized documents. International applicants must submit an English translation of the transcripts(if document was issued in the Native Language). A minimum of a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) is required for admission.
All applicants must submit a form of government-issued photo identification. (Examples include passport, driver’s license, or a permanent residency card.)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- In addition to the general admission requirements, students who apply for federal financial aid must submit a high school diploma and/or transcript, GED or equivalent. For foreign high school documents, an official evaluation from an accredited evaluation agency is also required. To learn more about federal financial aid at FXUA, please click here
*Please Note: All documents submitted, must be Scanned Color Copies of the Original & English Translated Documents – Photocopies are NOT acceptable forms of documentation.
You may submit your documents through One of the following methods:
- Upload Your Documents To The Application Portal: Please upload all of your supporting documents to your application portal at, https://portal.viu.edu/viuonline/login.asp. Once your documents are correctly uploaded in the system, we ask that you please allow 7-14 business days to process your documents..
- POSTAL MAIL:Please submit all of your documents to the following address:
*Please Note: Submitting your documents through Postal Mail, may cause the documents process to take anywhere from 14-21 business days, upon the receipt of your documents.
For a list of the documents required for the application process, please click here. Only original or scanned color copies of the original documents will be accepted for admission purposes.
FXUA has the right to request original documentation. The submission of fabricated or false documents will result in the banning of admission to the university.
DISCLAIMER: Documents submitted for admission purposes will not be stored by the university. The University is unable to return any document to the applicant.