Welcome to FXUA! We are pleased that you have chosen our university as your school of choice to continue your higher education. FXUA accepts applicants from around the world and its multi-cultural student body is enrolled in our degree and certificate programs.
How to Apply Guide
Please visit Admission Requirements and Deadlines page to determine the application deadline and requirements for your desired program.
All application documents must be submitted in the correct format before the deadline.
Application Review Process
Once the Office of Admissions has received the student’s application and supporting documents, students should receive a notification to schedule an interview within 2 weeks.
With your acceptance starts a series of activities that ensure you arrive fully prepared to successfully start your FXUA student experience. During this time between acceptance and arrival on campus, we will work with you to accomplish the following:
- Meeting virtually with students, faculty advisors and other FXUA individuals to answer any questions that you might have before you arrive on campus
- For international students, assistance in completing the necessary paperwork to obtain your visa and travel documents
- Allowing you access to our extensive library of videos that can provide you with insights as to your upcoming student experience
- Finally, access to an FXUA individual who will serve as your virtual mentor – making your FXUA experience fun and easy
Your complete application package will require supplemental forms and documents to go along with your application. Examples might include your high school transcript, letters of recommendation, transcripts from universities/colleges attended, visa status, results of standardized tests, essays, resume, activity lists, etc. Materials that you supply can be prepared before you apply. For the Common Application, these items can be uploaded into your application.
Specific Application Information
How to Apply Guide
- Explore the Non-Degree/Certification Programs.
- Review Admissions Requirements and Deadlines.
- Complete and Submit Online Application and a copy of US passport or US government-issued photo ID.
- Once our admissions advisors review your application, depending on your program, you will be either:
- Schedule a placement test, register and pay tuition
- Register for classes and pay tuition