It’s Easy to Apply
Pay the application fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a question from the left, see the answer to the right.
For undergraduate, graduate, or intensive ESL programs, please follow these five steps in order to apply:
- Choose a program of study
- Create an online application account in the application portal
- Pay the application fee (non-refundable)
- Submit required documents
- Frequently check your application portal for updates regarding your application
For step-by-step instructions of how to fill out the online application and pay the application fee, please visit our Apply Now page. If you are interested in a continuing education program, please find more information on the separate application process here.
The application fee can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Wire transfer
- Money order
- Demand Drafts
Visit our Payment Information page for more information about payment methods. Please note that your application will not be processed until your payment has been received and processed.
Our application fee is $50.
NOTE: Please be informed that the application fee is non-refundable.